• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

No slideshow option. PLZ HELP!

mpls assassin

Question

I am trying to use the MY DVD 9 program that came pre-installed on my computer. When I try to make a slide show, the option is not available. When I start up the program it says add video and import, but three of the other buttons disappears after the program fully loads. One of those is the add slide show button. I have a Dell running on Windows Vista. I really need to fix this for a school project. Can anyone please help?!?!

5 answers to this question

I am trying to use the MY DVD 9 program that came pre-installed on my computer. When I try to make a slide show, the option is not available. When I start up the program it says add video and import, but three of the other buttons disappears after the program fully loads. One of those is the add slide show button. I have a Dell running on Windows Vista. I really need to fix this for a school project. Can anyone please help?!?!

I believe because it's an OEM version, you aren't able to use all the functions but not having that version, I can't tell. You may have to upgrade to get to use these functions. v10 is out now online and you should be able to get v9 at retail outlets cheap since the new version is out.

Yeah I thought about that but my friend that has been trying to help me has these options to add slide shows. His program also came already installed on his computer. What is the exact name of the retail version that I need to buy? Thank you so much for your help!

Before you put your money down, maybe you should contact the computer manufacturer to see what you are supposed to be able to do, especially since your friend's works ok.

Easy Media Creator 9 Suite and the newer version, 10 which is only out via download on the roxio.com site. It will be released to retail later this month I believe.

Archived