• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Idk

arcticrider500

Question

why is roxio and dell such a peice of crap? My DvD that i spent forever making sudenly will not open and i cant burn it to a disk... i had this problem before with emc 8 that came with my new dell computer... i figured that i can just buy the actual EMC program form stores this being my current EMC 9 and it still works like crap and freeezes... so if any one has some sort of advice i aperciate it...

p.s I am very fed up with this program.. lol :angry2:

3 answers to this question

why is roxio and dell such a peice of crap? My DvD that i spent forever making sudenly will not open and i cant burn it to a disk... i had this problem before with emc 8 that came with my new dell computer... i figured that i can just buy the actual EMC program form stores this being my current EMC 9 and it still works like crap and freeezes... so if any one has some sort of advice i aperciate it...

p.s I am very fed up with this program.. lol :angry2:

There is a whole heap of excellent help on the Roxio forum for those that need it. BUT---One has to be specific about what the problem is and at least let those that might be able to help what the makeup of your computer system is, as suggested in the two previous posts in this thread.

You can add this information by opening up ""My Controls" at the top of any subject forum and add the information to your "Signature". The when ever you make a new post or reply to any others that information will always be there.

On your new Dell computer, do you still have EMC 8 installed when you installed your store bought EMC 9 ??

Frank...

Archived