• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Backup Changed on EMC10

Starry173173

Question

Actually, I still seem to have Backup MyPC Deluxe on my PC after installing EMC10. Was I supposed to uninstall it? Was I supposed to uninstall EMC9.1 before installing EMC10? Anyway, I thought Backup MyPC was a good product. Why does is seem like they are replacing the backup product everytime they go to a new version. It was good to stop using backup in Creator Classic. It never worked well there. But I haven't seen any problems with Backup MyPC at all? And do I need to uninstall it if I now have EMC10. Will my old backups work?

1 answer to this question

Actually, I still seem to have Backup MyPC Deluxe on my PC after installing EMC10. Was I supposed to uninstall it? Was I supposed to uninstall EMC9.1 before installing EMC10? Anyway, I thought Backup MyPC was a good product. Why does is seem like they are replacing the backup product everytime they go to a new version. It was good to stop using backup in Creator Classic. It never worked well there. But I haven't seen any problems with Backup MyPC at all? And do I need to uninstall it if I now have EMC10. Will my old backups work?

Don't uninstall Backup MyPC. EMC 10 does not have that program.

Archived