• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Background Noise and Crooked Movie

Sis. E

Question

2 answers to this question

Help!!! My movie was recorded crooked. Leaning on one side, is there anyway that I can straighten it out? Also, there is quite a bit of background noise, adjusting the camera, is there anyway to rid of that?

Thank you. I will give it a shot. I have EMC9.

Help!!! My movie was recorded crooked. Leaning on one side, is there anyway that I can straighten it out? Also, there is quite a bit of background noise, adjusting the camera, is there anyway to rid of that?

Add a long color panel to VideoWave in storyline. Click to add movie and point to your movie. You should get the option to add as an overlay. Select that. Once it adds, you can go to the timeline view and select that overlay movie then settings. You can then rotate the overlay the way you need to.

Do you have EMC 9 or EMC 9 Deluxe? You may have to start by adding the Video in VideoWave and then click to see the hidden tracks. Select native. Select that and you have some cleaning ability.

If it is bad, you may have to extract the audio from that video, clean it up in Sound Editor and then add it back . There are some details on how to do that in other posts. Post back if you don't have any luck or need more detailed information. You will never get all of that noise out. You may want to add music and adjust the relative volume of the native audio track and the added music to hide the worst of the noise.

Archived