• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Audio Capture Problems

brickey

Question

5 answers to this question

Like the OP, you have provided no information to try to help you with whatever it is you are trying to do. Post some details, including system info if you want some suggestions. And do so without the caps lock on.

BTW, the Audio_TS folder is supposed to be empty on a DVD. What you state is on the disc is in the proper structure.

It is amazing to me and a puzzle when people come to this site and supposedly ask for help but provide no information and then they just blast away. It is almost like they want someone to press a magic button and get the program working on their computer. When I see posts like this, I really wonder about the posters computer in terms of malware, viruses, and other programs that may cause problems. I won't comment on their ability to read and follow directions.

This poster from Texas seems to have been on before with the same complaint. I seem to remember almost the same wording of the rant.

The first poster was talking about a video DVD and this one is posting about a audio DVD. No where near the same thing!

Oh well, the poster is probably a hit and run poster and we won't hear from the poster again. I'm sure they need to go kick the cat! :blink:

It is amazing to me and a puzzle when people come to this site and supposedly ask for help but provide no information and then they just blast away. It is almost like they want someone to press a magic button and get the program working on their computer. When I see posts like this, I really wonder about the posters computer in terms of malware, viruses, and other programs that may cause problems. I won't comment on their ability to read and follow directions.

This poster from Texas seems to have been on before with the same complaint. I seem to remember almost the same wording of the rant.

The first poster was talking about a video DVD and this one is posting about a audio DVD. No where near the same thing!

Oh well, the poster is probably a hit and run poster and we won't hear from the poster again. I'm sure they need to go kick the cat! :blink:

Yes they do want the 'magic' button.

And if you can't point out its' location, then the software is a piece or carp!!!

I can't record any audio either, video is fine.

I TOO HAVE PROBLEM TRYING TO BURN A AUDIO DVD,IT GOES THRU THE MOTIONS OF IT BUT IT DOES

NOT SAY ITS FINISHED ON THE MUSIC DVD CREATOR.WHEN I FINALLY OPEN THE DVD DISK,THERE ARE 2 FOLDERS AUDIO_TS AND VIDEO_TS.THE FOLDER VIDEO_TS HAS DATA IN IT BUT THE AUDIO_TS IS

EMPTY . MY FRIEND HAS NERO AND VISTA SOFT. AND HE IS ABLE TO BURN THEM ON HIS PC.

I THINK SOME OF THIS ROXIO SOFTWARE IS SOLD UNDER FALSE PRENTICE'S THAT IT WILL WORK AS ADVERTISED.IF ANY ONE HAS SOLVED THIS PROBLEM LET ME KNOW OR POST IT.

I TOO HAVE PROBLEM TRYING TO BURN A AUDIO DVD,IT GOES THRU THE MOTIONS OF IT BUT IT DOES

NOT SAY ITS FINISHED ON THE MUSIC DVD CREATOR.WHEN I FINALLY OPEN THE DVD DISK,THERE ARE 2 FOLDERS AUDIO_TS AND VIDEO_TS.THE FOLDER VIDEO_TS HAS DATA IN IT BUT THE AUDIO_TS IS

EMPTY . MY FRIEND HAS NERO AND VISTA SOFT. AND HE IS ABLE TO BURN THEM ON HIS PC.

I THINK SOME OF THIS ROXIO SOFTWARE IS SOLD UNDER FALSE PRENTICE'S THAT IT WILL WORK AS ADVERTISED.IF ANY ONE HAS SOLVED THIS PROBLEM LET ME KNOW OR POST IT.

Like the OP, you have provided no information to try to help you with whatever it is you are trying to do. Post some details, including system info if you want some suggestions. And do so without the caps lock on.

BTW, the Audio_TS folder is supposed to be empty on a DVD. What you state is on the disc is in the proper structure.

I can't record any audio either, video is fine.

I believe that the first poster could capture audio with no mention of video. You have a different question and a different answer once you get one. How are you trying to capture? What, From where, etc. You do not pay by the word to use these boards so be a little less word miserly.

Archived