• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Installation Snafu

Sheetmetal Mech

Question

3 answers to this question

Disc or download?

If disc, copy the disc to your hard drive and install from there. If download, perhaps it was a bad download.

I hope all background programs includes your anti-virus, that you have checked for malware and that you had defragged that drive before you tried to install. How much free space on your hard drive. Are you installing to the main (c:) hard drive or to a partition or other drive?

Do you have any similar program on your computer?

I did a clean install and EMC 9 Installed fine (using msconfig). Now when I tried to play a movie in I think DivX or it might be cineplay it gives me a message that it was unable to config. I tried to fix by reinstalling the DivX and it just the same?

Hi, Boy I need some help. Have EMC 9 Deluxe, running in specs with my computer (Windows XP) I tried to install program and it runs through but stops and gives me a message of "Installation Interupted and did not install EMC9"? I have tried shutting down all back ground programs with no luck on installation. HELP!!!!!!

Disc or download?

If disc, copy the disc to your hard drive and install from there. If download, perhaps it was a bad download.

I hope all background programs includes your anti-virus, that you have checked for malware and that you had defragged that drive before you tried to install. How much free space on your hard drive. Are you installing to the main (c:) hard drive or to a partition or other drive?

Do you have any similar program on your computer?

I did a clean install and EMC 9 Installed fine (using msconfig). Now when I tried to play a movie in I think DivX or it might be cineplay it gives me a message that it was unable to config. I tried to fix by reinstalling the DivX and it just the same?

msconfig? Why?

Did you have your antvirus turned off. It sounds like not everything was properly loaded into your registry.

Archived