• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Title Page Loop

Kevin B

Question

Hi all.

Can anyone tell me how to set the time duration before the audio on the main title page restarts? I have a song that plays on the first screen, but it only gets about 15 seconds in before it restarts.

For that matter, is there a way for there to be no audio at all on the main page?

Many thanks.

2 answers to this question

B)-->

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Sep 10 2007, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all.

Can anyone tell me how to set the time duration before the audio on the main title page restarts? I have a song that plays on the first screen, but it only gets about 15 seconds in before it restarts.

For that matter, is there a way for there to be no audio at all on the main page?

Many thanks.

Look in the tips and trick area of this board for instructions and a video.. There is a lot of other good information there also.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kevin B @ Sep 10 2007, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--> Hi all.

Many thanks.

Look in the tips and trick area of this board for instructions and a video.. There is a lot of other good information there also.

Thanks (again) gg . Don't know what I'd do without you. :D

Archived