DVD Menu Template

Ryan_Khoo

Question

4 answers to this question

Right click on the menu. Choose edit background. Go to Timeline mode. Drag a picture on the overlay track. Resize and reposition the omage you dragged to the rectangle box.

Almost, if I read this post correctly. The OP wants to change the image in the thumbnail rather than to make a change in the background of the menu.

1) If you right click on the thumbnail you can select any image in the movie as the thumbnail. Remember to make the menu still>

2) Click on button style. You can select a different style or select custom and then use anything in that thumbnail including a different movie.

Almost if I read this post correctly. The OP wants to change the image in the thumbnail rather than to make a change in the background of the menu.

1) If you right click on the thumbnail you can select any image in the movie as the thumbnail. Remember to make the menu still>

2) Click on button style. You can select a different style or select custom and then use anything in that thumbnail including a different movie.

Could be the button thumbnail, as you suggested.

In the theater menu backgound that I used for a project a couple of months ago, I replaced the default image in the rectangle box of that menu background by doing the steps I presented (I used a video though instead of a still image). :)

Archived