EMC 9.1 patch update information disappeared

rodc271

Question

16 answers to this question

I'm not trying to say that you don't have the version 8 update, but you guys do know that EMC 9.x was packaged with version 8 products, right? I'll have to re-install EMC 9.0 and get a screenshot of some of the version 8 files.

I'd be interested in seeing your version 8 products in version 9. I couldn't find any, so I don't know how you can make the misleading statement that you made.

Hmm - there was definitely a thread with a comment from Roxio Support that the patch would be available on 12th September. . . .

Another month rolls by??

It was here http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=23888

Well, the update is there... only the links are not setup in the navigation. I did not try to download it, but I played around with the EMC8-update link and ended up here:

http://www.roxio.com/enu/support/emc9/software_updates.html

Hehehehe :lol:

I followed your link but when I tried to update my newly installed EMC9 it doesn't show as registered. I then checked the registration details and it's there alright. Tried to re-register the software to get the update but for some reason keep getting an error message telling to try again later?

So near and yet so far !

Does anyone know what happened to the sticky thread on when the update patch will be available? It has disappeared.

Hopefully this is not an ominous sign!

Don't know but maybe the info for incorrect. Let's not assume the worst just yet and keep our fingers crossed.

Does anyone know what happened to the sticky thread on when the update patch will be available? It has disappeared.

Yes there was one posted over the past weekend. According to that post, the patch was to be available Wednesday (tomorrow). I guess it won't happen now becasue the post is now gone. Maybe Roxio is fine tuning the patch???

When you try it you get V8 update!

MyAccount EMC80_805_Update,

I'm not trying to say that you don't have the version 8 update, but you guys do know that EMC 9.x was packaged with version 8 products, right? I'll have to re-install EMC 9.0 and get a screenshot of some of the version 8 files.

Archived