CD Label Creator-Add cd contents problem

campbayroad

Plese help, if possible

I have been using Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum for several years now with great success. I was always able to burn a cd with track titles, etc. and then bring up the label creator, enter 'add cd contents' and all my track titles, times, etc would automatically enter into the back page of the front cover and also into the back insert.

Unfortunately, it was necessary to re-install the program as I had to re-install Windows XP onto my computer.

Now, when I enter 'add cd contents', all that appears is the track number and time, but no track titles. Then I must add the track titles manually which is very laborious. Have I forgotten to tweak something to make the 'add track contents' work. It's almost like the track titles have not been recorded onto my cd, and therefore cannot be recognized.

Again, I would appreciate any help available,

Thanks, campbayroad

Plese help, if possible

I have been using Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum for several years now with great success. I was always able to burn a cd with track titles, etc. and then bring up the label creator, enter 'add cd contents' and all my track titles, times, etc would automatically enter into the back page of the front cover and also into the back insert.

Unfortunately, it was necessary to re-install the program as I had to re-install Windows XP onto my computer.

Now, when I enter 'add cd contents', all that appears is the track number and time, but no track titles. Then I must add the track titles manually which is very laborious. Have I forgotten to tweak something to make the 'add track contents' work. It's almost like the track titles have not been recorded onto my cd, and therefore cannot be recognized.

Again, I would appreciate any help available,

Thanks, campbayroad

When you write your CD, make sure you've chosen the Disc-At-Once option, and the "Write CD Text" option. You may have to click an "Options" or "Advanced" button to see those items, it's been awhile. If you write in Track-At-Once mode, then CD Text (the track titles ) cannot be written to disc. That's about the only thing I can come up with. Oh, and then click the button to make those your defaults. As I recall, Track-At-Once is the default option when you first install ECDC 5.

You have made my day!!!!! I have just burned a new cd with all the track titles, times, etc listed automatically. I would never have figured that out without your help.

Just one more minor thing, then I won't bug you anymore. When all the track titles are listed, and I try to change the font size by higlighting the entire contents, and then changing the font size, the last title entry of the listing grows in size. I can then overcome this by highlighting that single entry and reducing font size by one below all the rest. Hope I have explained that ok. It's a minor bug that perhaps is inherent in the easy cd program. I ca live with it if necessary.

Would appreciate your thoughts

campbayroad (Barry)

Have a great day!!!!

You have made my day!!!!! I have just burned a new cd with all the track titles, times, etc listed automatically. I would never have figured that out without your help.

Just one more minor thing, then I won't bug you anymore. When all the track titles are listed, and I try to change the font size by higlighting the entire contents, and then changing the font size, the last title entry of the listing grows in size. I can then overcome this by highlighting that single entry and reducing font size by one below all the rest. Hope I have explained that ok. It's a minor bug that perhaps is inherent in the easy cd program. I ca live with it if necessary.

Would appreciate your thoughts

campbayroad (Barry)

Have a great day!!!!

You're very welcome, and yes, that's a bug that's I always found annoying in CD Label Creator myself. No good way around it as I recall.

Archived