EZCD Creator 6 Platinum Edition Problems

EZCD_Who

Ok, here is the situation.

Windows XP pro SP2

100GB HDD

IE 6

I installed EZCD Creator with no issues. The software sees the burner and burns CDs/DVDs no problems. I installed the Creator_v6.2.0.111.exe & Engine_v6.2.0.134.exe. The reason I did the update in the first place is so I can use the "create dvd video folder" which is not an option without the patch. After doing this EZCD Creator no longer recognizes my burner. When I try to open the disk copy I get the following error:

Disk copier could not detect any supported recorders. Now this was working till I installed the update.

I have done massive serches and found a registry edit to remove the upper and lower filters. Then reboot the system. This did nothting for me. I then uninstalled EZCD Creator and also rand the removal tool after this was done. I then reinstalled EZCD Creator. I verifies the system burned fine without applying the patches. Once again I applied the patches and made sure not to reboot till all patches were applied. Again, same error. EZCD Creator will not recognize my burner.

Is this just a lost cause and I should move on to NERO or something? This worked before I reinstalled my system (all same components and software just went to a larger drive).

Any assistance would be great. If I need to provide more information please let me know.

Thank you.

Archived