how can I name my own DVD (sick of 'My DVD')

mstream

Question

Hi there,

I'm new to Toast. I've burned just two DVDs, and already I'm sick of the name 'My DVD', and yet I can't find a way to add my own name!!!

Would someone kindly tell me how to do this?

Also: I'm dragging QuickTime files onto the Toast window. Fine. But how do I know when I've reached the 4.7GB maximum for a standard DVD?

Thanks,

malcolm

3 answers to this question

I don't yet have T8 but this is how it works in previous versions. Click where it says "My DVD." It should highlight and then you can delete that and enter whatever title you want.

The amount of space you're using should be written in the bottom of the burn window. Also, the color bar that wraps around the record button goes further the more data you burn.

Hi there,

I'm new to Toast. I've burned just two DVDs, and already I'm sick of the name 'My DVD', and yet I can't find a way to add my own name!!!

Would someone kindly tell me how to do this?

Also: I'm dragging QuickTime files onto the Toast window. Fine. But how do I know when I've reached the 4.7GB maximum for a standard DVD?

Thanks,

malcolm

I don't yet have T8 but this is how it works in previous versions. Click where it says "My DVD." It should highlight and then you can delete that and enter whatever title you want

Thanks so much jenetic. I did try that, and for some reason, it didn't work. But I'll try it again.

I appreciate the response.

Malcolm

Archived