5 discs in my box...what are they?

fasteddies42

I just bought EM Creator 9 and there are 5 discs in a plastic bag included in the box. It has a label on it with PN:117366-02. Can anyone tell me what they are? There is nothing written on the discs ie., CD or DVD.

From where did you purchase your copy of EMC 9? My box came with two discs. The Program disc and the Content disc.

I just bought EM Creator 9 and there are 5 discs in a plastic bag included in the box. It has a label on it with PN:117366-02. Can anyone tell me what they are? There is nothing written on the discs ie., CD or DVD.

The "PN:117366-02" suggests it's from some kind of OEM (Original Eqpt Mfgr) installation, and the only people who whould know about it would be that OEM.

Where did you get it, just out of curiosity.

Lynn

I bought it at Costco last weekend. The contents listed on the side of the box doesn't say anything about these discs.

Looks like you were taken for a ride. I'd get a refund from Costco and get a real version somewhere else.

Guessing here, fasteddies42 got 5 free "they are DVD-R" inside the box, a promotion?

If you forgot what the real Retail Disc's look like, :lol: kinda hard to miss them! :)

cd

EMC9suite.jpg

I received the same free disks when I purchased program back in Jannuary from Costco

SP-- January

So is there something on the disks or are they blank ones for recording finished productions?

That was my worry, but I didn't want to mention the D--- word. :ninja:

And if they'd been f---tted, then they might be the discs with phase-change technology and I didn't want to mention that, either. :lol::lol:

There are a lot of unmentionables B) ( or are they called something else in your part of the world) in your post

That was my worry, but I didn't want to mention the D--- word. :ninja:

And if they'd been f---tted, then they might be the discs with phase-change technology and I didn't want to mention that, either. :lol: :lol:

I will.... :lol::lol::lol:

"Drag and Drop Files to ReWritable DVD and CD Media! Works Like a Giant Floppy Disk!"

cd

Archived