• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

burn spped progress dont show when burning

gbp007

Question

When i burn data or anything to a cd r or a dvd r it doesnt show the current burn speed..Can somebody help me and tell me why this is happening ? I have roxio creator basic v9 that came with my hp computer..I am running vista ultimate..This is really strange as to why it dont hsow it and i cant think of a solution to make the burn speed show...

here is how it looks when im burning as you can see the burn speed progree dont show...

09112007224203kx7.th.jpg

2 answers to this question

I don't have the basic version but in the full version, my burn speed shows up for only the first few seconds of the burn then it shows the progress just like your screenshot. Did you not see the burn speed shortly after it began?

I don't have the basic version but in the full version, my burn speed shows up for only the first few seconds of the burn then it shows the progress just like your screenshot. Did you not see the burn speed shortly after it began?
It doesnt even show not even for a few seconds..Im wondering if this is a bug that will be fixed in patch 9.1 or maybe roxio creator 9 on windows vista is not suppose to show the burn progress :(

Archived