• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Slideshow picture/image problems

Kevin52

Question

When I tried to create a slideshow I had some problems with the preview function. I would add all my images to the slideshow and choose some background music. Next I would add some transitions between the pictures. Then when I tried to preview the slideshow, I get one or two pictures in and then the preview of the images stops working and I only see a black screen/ background. When I stop the slideshow preview and click on the image in the timeline, it also shows the image in the preview area as a black image or square. If I double click the image to bring up the image editing window and hit ok, now the image can appear in the preview and now shows up in the slideshow preview. It's almost like the preview function needs to thumbnail all the images but it never did. In either case, I cannot view the images without double clicking on them, going into the edit image/preview mode, and hitting ok. Do you have any thoughts I how to fix this issue? I cannot really use the software without a preview mode.

Thanks so much,

Kevin

Also - I am using Easy Media Creator on a Windows XP operating system. Please let me know if you need any more details..

1 answer to this question

When I tried to create a slideshow I had some problems with the preview function. I would add all my images to the slideshow and choose some background music. . Do you have any thoughts I how to fix this issue? I cannot really use the software without a preview mode.

Thanks so much,

Kevin

Also - I am using Easy Media Creator on a Windows XP operating system. Please let me know if you need any more details..

Please use VideoWave for your slide show production. In V9, the slide show assistants all showed some glitches for some people. It gives you more options and capability.

I'm also going to suggest two things that were necessary with V9. 1) update your video card/chip. Update DirectX 9c. I hear many people out their groaning ! :unsure:

Without information on your computer, it is hard to tell but as a quick check, go to the top menu in VideoWave, select file, options and put the dot near software. If you don't have the preview problem, that is a pretty good indication that the video set up needs some maintenance/upgrade.

In the software mode, not all transitions are available.

Archived