• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Photo Albums

joe doc

Question

Hi,

I'm having trouble understanding how to create my family photo albums (Collections) in Photo Suite (Emc9). In Emc7, it was relatively easy. I'd just load photos from my hard drive into a Album/Collection, edit them and save them, no problem. Now I can't seem to find the step by step instructions on how to do this. It's not a Program problem. It's a me problem. Can anyone step me through the process in Emc9? thanks.

1 answer to this question

Hi,

I'm having trouble understanding how to create my family photo albums (Collections) in Photo Suite (Emc9). In Emc7, it was relatively easy. I'd just load photos from my hard drive into a Album/Collection, edit them and save them, no problem. Now I can't seem to find the step by step instructions on how to do this. It's not a Program problem. It's a me problem. Can anyone step me through the process in Emc9? thanks.

Hi,

I haven't really used Photosuite, or Albums, but I notice in Media Manager there is a button called Albums, and you can create new ones and add whatever pictures you want to them. If it is the same thing you are searching for, if you click on Help in Photosuite, and then type album into the search box, it gives all the information about them. It doesn't seem to say you can use it from Photosuite, however. It seems to want you to use it from something called the My Media view of Media Manager, which is where I noticed it.

To get to the Albums, go to Start > All Programs > Roxio > My Media > Media Manager. Once in Media Manager, click on the blue Album icon in the top row of icons, it's right before Email and Print icons, etc.

Archived