• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

DISC IMAGE LOADER TIMEOUT ERROR

stefanogalla

Question

:angry2: I have Widows Vista and the problem was present in EMC9 too.

When I try to create a Virtual Disc the software loads the SCSI driver and create a virtual disc but after this the software gives a Timeout error and ask to reboot.

After rebooting I have a Virtual Disc in my pc but DISC IMAGE LOADER tells me I have not and has to create one.

I know is not a software conflict becase EMC10 was the FIRST sofware I have installed after Vista.

Maybe is a BIOS setting, but i don't know which.

Is there any MANUAL mode to set the created Virtual Disc in Disc Image Loader software?

Or any Idea?

Roxio support did't tell me anything good.

Thanks

10 answers to this question

:angry2: I have Widows Vista and the problem was present in EMC9 too.

When I try to create a Virtual Disc the software loads the SCSI driver and create a virtual disc but after this the software gives a Timeout error and ask to reboot.

After rebooting I have a Virtual Disc in my pc but DISC IMAGE LOADER tells me I have not and has to create one.

I know is not a software conflict becase EMC10 was the FIRST sofware I have installed after Vista.

Maybe is a BIOS setting, but i don't know which.

Is there any MANUAL mode to set the created Virtual Disc in Disc Image Loader software?

Or any Idea?

Roxio support did't tell me anything good.

Thanks

I have the exact same problem. Any suggestions are most welcome.

Here is another suggestion:

I would try using msconfig to temporarily disable any services and startup items that are not needed including the roxio ones. If you find that it suddenly works, it is likely that one or more of those services were causing a conflict so it is just a matter of using the process of elimination to figure out which one.

THANKS. But I say again that I had the problem immediately after Vista installed. No other emulated software are installed and I've tried to disable all unusefull services with msconfig.

Here is another suggestion:

I would try using msconfig to temporarily disable any services and startup items that are not needed including the roxio ones. If you find that it suddenly works, it is likely that one or more of those services were causing a conflict so it is just a matter of using the process of elimination to figure out which one.

I have the inability to load an emulated drive under vista ultima and I have an ATA drive not scsi. I coiuld do it under 9. Very frustratingas I thought 9 was a pain to work under vista, but I thought with 10 the bugs would be out, 9 works better than this.

THANKS. But I say again that I had the problem immediately after Vista installed. No other emulated software are installed and I've tried to disable all unusefull services with msconfig.

nero 8 has dropped the emulated drive for vista

Archived