• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

bootable CD

kent 35

Question

3 answers to this question

I am trying to create a slipstream version of XP-SP2. When I burn the ISO and the SP2 files to a cd, it won't boot. I am using RecordNow 7. Is this possible and what am I missing?

emc 7 will not work,most of the pages that give the instructions tell this.They say that ver 5 and 6 will work or use nero. I made one with emc 9,I had to use iso buster to extract the hidden boot image out of the downloaded ser pac 2 download to intergrate into my new image to be burned. I also made one with autostreamer. Type that into google and it will lead you there. You still have to get iso buster and extract the boot image from the download,put it in it's own folder and add it with the list of folders to be used with autostreamer. I did not go deep into instructions because they are long and I have to figure you know most things to get to the part of asking about burning it. Also you have to un check hide operating system files in folder options. Hope this helps! Also go to c-net forums,type in autostreamer in thier search post toolbar.It will give all kinds of info,how to use everything!

Mark/stinman

Archived