• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Update 9.1, success

Goodwin

Question

6 answers to this question

If you have had success, please state whether you are using Vista 32 bit or Vista 64 bit.

My effort with Vista 64 bit failed miserably. See my other post (#13) in this location: http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...c=27561&hl=

I update EMC9 to EMC9.1 on a Vista Ultimate 32bit system the first time without any problems (note it's not the system I have in my sig but a Dell XPS400 system that has very few other programs installed).

I am running Vista 32 Bit Home Premium.

Patch failed first time through.

I followed the exact steps for a clean Vista Install and reinstalled EMC 9 Suite. With everything still disabled, I then went through the patch install and it is up and running. I have not tested all facets as yet, but I am much further ahead in Vista than I was before the Patch.

Running HP M7690N c/w 4 GB RAM

Hi All,

Vista 64 bit Patch Fails with 4 attempts, Tried on Vista 32 bit, Works without a problem, There is a problem with the 64 bit installation upgrade in Vista64, Vista 32 is Fine. Thank goodness for Ghosted Base clean Vista Install's.

Peace

Hi All,

Vista 64 bit Patch Fails with 4 attempts, Tried on Vista 32 bit, Works without a problem, There is a problem with the 64 bit installation upgrade in Vista64, Vista 32 is Fine. Thank goodness for Ghosted Base clean Vista Install's.

Peace

My patch was a complete failure with Vista 32 bit. What else would you expect ?

Archived