Runtime Error

Nancyboy

Question

I am trying to do a fairly large slideshow (3360.9 MB); 522 images (47:32 min.) and 9 audio files. I have Windows XP, 3.2GHz, 512 MB RAM. This Roxio program is VERY SLOW so every time I tried to burn it took about an hour or more to learn something wasn't done correctly. I finally (I think) figured out how to burn to DVD but 3 times at almost the end of the process before the actual burn (last time was 99% done!) I get a dialog box: "Mircosoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program: ...Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWizardLauncher 9.exe. This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information." I have sent this information to Roxio but since I need a solution ASAP thought I'd also post something here to see if anyone can help me. I did increase the maximum size of my computer's virtual memory in hopes that this would resolve the issue, but no. If anyone knows anything about this problem, I sure would appreciate getting some help. Thanks. Nancy

1 answer to this question

An hour to do a DVD Movie that is about an hour long is good!!!

Have you built this in VideoWave then brought your VW Project into MyDVD? If you are using the Wizards, you are asking for trouble…

You will also want to set MyDVD to burn an image (iso) rather than directly to disc. Then use Disc Copier to burn that image. By separating the 2 jobs it just seems to work a little better and costs almost nothing in time.

Archived