Drag & Drop not working

djtommye

Question

I use a program called Music Library (www.wensoftware.com) to manage my 27,000+ MP3 files. With Roxio 7, I could drag & drop files from the Music Library app directly into the Audio CD creator. Now, it won't allow me to drop them (with Roxio 9) - I have to create a temp folder - like on my desktop - copy the files there, then add them to Roxio.

What gives? This is a real killer for me.

2 answers to this question

I just bought this program and I am not impressed yet. I installed it on my Vista machine and it took so long to complete the install I gave up and went to bed. I left it on the screen at 94% and it was like 10 minutes and would not move.

I am trying to do some slideshow creation and the drag and drop feature is buggly. It won't drag to new spot unless I attempt it several times (which means 6 -8 times) before it finally goes where I want it to go. My last software was EZCD 7.5 that was pretty easy to operate out of the box. This is not intuitive which is a BIG thing to me.

I just bought this program and I am not impressed yet. I installed it on my Vista machine and it took so long to complete the install I gave up and went to bed. I left it on the screen at 94% and it was like 10 minutes and would not move.

I am trying to do some slideshow creation and the drag and drop feature is buggly. It won't drag to new spot unless I attempt it several times (which means 6 -8 times) before it finally goes where I want it to go. My last software was EZCD 7.5 that was pretty easy to operate out of the box. This is not intuitive which is a BIG thing to me.

There is a new learning curve with EMC 9 vs EMC 7.5 (never was a EZCD 7.5). When doing your slide shows, use VideoWave. After opening VideoWave, click on View, then click on Media Selector. Once that screen shows up, then click on View, again, and select Dock Media Selector. Do the same thing for Effect Selector.

Now, dragging your photos, or movie clips, from the docked Media Selector, will work pretty much the same way it did in EMC 7.5.

Archived