• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

To convert iTunes files to MP3

Ann1

Question

When you buy music from an online store, the copy-protection scheme may not allow you to play it on your portable player or to manage your music library with that player. I know good converter ******* that can easily converts audio and video files that are DRM protected. What do you think about this converter? Anybody try to convert some files using MelodyCan? :rolleyes:

2 answers to this question

I know good converter MelodyCan that can easily converts audio and video files that are DRM protected.

Ann1, breaking the DRM wrapper violates the user agreement. That is breaking the Law in most places. I don't buy music that makes me a criminal, using something I paid for, where I want to.

cd

Yes, we're not trying to be prissy or 'holier than thou' but there's always the likelihood that chatting about software which breaks DRM could be interpreted by the lawyers (and you know lawyers) as 'encouraging lawbreaking' and end up getting the Roxio people sued, and these boards closed down.

Since we don't want these boards to disappear, I hope you'll understand that we can't entertain discussions which will upset the Thought Police RIAA.

Thank you very much,

Brendon

Archived