• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Image jumps in Roxio Slideshow samples

bimicher

Question

I just played (using WMP) some of the sample mpg files in the folder ...\VideoUI 10\AET and noticed that a couple of the clips show the small jumps that have been reported in EMC 8 & EMC 9 posts. The files that show the behaviour are SS_Action.mpg and SS_Kids.mpg. The jump occurs just before and after a transition. I am running with a on-board video controller. Does anybody else see this behaviour? I am surpised Roxio did not notice this

3 answers to this question

I just played (using WMP) some of the sample mpg files in the folder ...\VideoUI 10\AET and noticed that a couple of the clips show the small jumps that have been reported in EMC 8 & EMC 9 posts. The files that show the behaviour are SS_Action.mpg and SS_Kids.mpg. The jump occurs just before and after a transition. I am running with a on-board video controller. Does anybody else see this behaviour? I am surpised Roxio did not notice this

I tried both WMP and VLC player and tried 8 files and didn't notice anything. My office system only has on-board video also. I've never checked this system before so I don't know what happens with it. It is an ATI Radeon X300. However, it seems it's more prevalent with Nvidia chips.

I tried both WMP and VLC player and tried 8 files and didn't notice anything. My office system only has on-board video also. I've never checked this system before so I don't know what happens with it. It is an ATI Radeon X300. However, it seems it's more prevalent with Nvidia chips.

I only see it with the the 2 files I listed, the others are Ok.

Archived