• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Does the this update...

Bluesman

Question

4 answers to this question

Thanks Tom. that is what i wanted most. i guess i will go aheat an download the update. i was not going to since some said they were having problems. i know it disables some programs, but i did not use them anyways. i just want to convert my vhs tapes. shoot, like 3 weeks ago, my vcr ate one of my tapes with rare live performaces of blues greats!!! thanks again tom.

;) Does the dazzle work with the new update? Meaning, does it record audio and not lock up the computer?

The driver for the DAZ90 is available from a pinned post above. In my case even with the driver, I stilll got a Unknown error when trying to capture video after about 8 seconds. With the 9.1 Patch I can now capture video with no problem. The audio works now too, it did not work before.

So far happy with the 9.1 patch.

Did you try updating the Dazzle drivers from Pinnacle? Roxio wouldn't have any driver updates (even with the upgrade) and would only have what they received from Pinnacle.

Just an extension of whjat we tell everyone about hardware drivers really - get them directly from the hardware maker and don't rely on updates from a third party

Archived