• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

PluginCoder error: no plugin DLLs -34104

TomInIowa

Question

10 answers to this question

I'm getting the error message all the time as well and driving me CRAAAAAZZZZY. It won't let me burn anything at the moment, either get the 'PluginCoder ERRor: no plugin DLL -34104' message or another one. Anyone got any more suggestions? Anyone from Roxio? PLEASE!!

Hi,

I'm a new user to DVDit ProHD. I'm working on a 720p project and I'm getting the same "pluginCoder error: no plugin DLL's 34104" as mentioned by others. I tried Scott's suggestion. to clear out the menu folder and not simulate, but that didn't solve it for me. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

what works for me most of the time...

quit dvdit pro

start a new project

add a blank menu

add 3 jpeg pictures

drag the 3 pictures onto the menu to create a link

animate the link (button)

build a volume

then reopen the project with the plugincoder error ...

almost everytime it will work ...

don't know why

I "WISH" someone would fix the "PluginCoder ERRor: no plugin DLL -34104

On one computer, I have a project that crashes windows when it is trying to transcode a video ....

so...no problem ... try it on another computer ...

On the other computer ... I can't get past the "PluginCoder Error: no pllugin DLL -34104".

STUCK AGAIN.

I was doing pretty good for awhile,

now the error is BACK.

It is only when the menu "Animate button" is checked.

Any ideas??? :unsure:

I get this error on almost EVERY project and empting everything in the menu folder does nothing to prevent it. I have had to start from scratch with the whole project to get it to work.

This is VERY FRUSTRATING. I wish this would get fixed. It should be a priority. I often end up going back to Adobe Encore (and I hate Adobe) to finish my projects.

Hi,

I'm a new user to DVDit ProHD. I'm working on a 720p project and I'm getting the same "pluginCoder error: no plugin DLL's 34104" as mentioned by others. I tried Scott's suggestion. to clear out the menu folder and not simulate, but that didn't solve it for me. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Archived