• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Frame Size

evan_wilder

Question

3 answers to this question

I don't understand what you are trying to do. Are you asking what screen resolution EMC 7 requires or what?

I have an extra wide screen video clip that I want to overlay onto a larger black poster background so that the wide screen effect is kept in Video wave. I've done it before and the effect is great. I make the Black poster background in photo shop. Only thing is I forget the average pixel width and pixel height of the video frame in videowave. Is it 1280 X 1024 or something like that?

Evan

I have an extra wide screen video clip that I want to overlay onto a larger black poster background so that the wide screen effect is kept in Video wave. I've done it before and the effect is great. I make the Black poster background in photo shop. Only thing is I forget the average pixel width and pixel height of the video frame in videowave. Is it 1280 X 1024 or something like that?

Evan

720 X 480 is the size of a DVD Movie frame, at this time.

Maybe HD will be bigger but we haven't seen anything yet.

Can anyone help me. I can't remember the size of the video frame. I need to import some clips and need to resize the pixel width and height and can't remember the window/video frame size used in videowave. Thanks Evan

I don't understand what you are trying to do. Are you asking what screen resolution EMC 7 requires or what?

Archived