• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

VideoWave Crashes when adding transitions

smroses7

Question

Hello:

Very strange previously I could add transitions to slide shows one slide at a time, I Never could apply to the enitre production at one time, now I can not even add the transitions one at a time. Any ideas?

Video Card: VisionTek Radeon X1300

Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 gHz

Wade

4 answers to this question

I have had the same problem with Vista but not with the program installed on an XP machine. I think it's Vista incompatibility.

Hello:

Very strange previously I could add transitions to slide shows one slide at a time, I Never could apply to the enitre production at one time, now I can not even add the transitions one at a time. Any ideas?

Wade

Hello:

Wade

Only a few suggestions that might help. Make sure your drivers are up to date as well as DirectX and go into Tools/Options and change your hardware rendering to the opposite of what it's set to and see if that helps.

Try adding your transition through effect selector and dragging the transition you want into the boxes in the Storyline preview. I used to have the same problem and that is how I resolved it! Good luck.

Rachel

Hello:

Wade

I am having the same problem. Using HP with 82945G Express Chipset. Keep getting ialmrnt 5 msg. anyone have any suggetions. tried to do driver update but unable.

thanks

Archived