MYDVD AND VIDEOWAVE QUESTION

ROSEYARDMAN

Question

I AM A NEW USER AND AM TRYING TO CREATE A DVD WITH MULTIPLE SLIDE SHOWS. I FIRST USED VIDEOWAVE AND SLIDE ASSISTANT TO CREATE A SLIDE SHOW, SAVED IT AND THEN TRIED TO GET IT INTO MYDVD BUT MYDVD WOULD NOT EXCEPT IT. SO THEN I CREATED THE SLIDE SHOW IN MYDVD BUT EDITING FUNCTIONS ARE LACKING AND I COULDN'T CHANGE THE SLIDE BACKGROUND FILL TO WHITE.

IN READING SEVERAL FORUMS, PEOPLE ARE SAYING TO USE VIDEOWAVE BUT HOW DO I GET MENUS IN THAT PRODUCT ?

IF I HAVE TO USE MYDVD TO GET MENUS, HOW DO I GET THE VIDEOWAVE SHOW OVER INTO MYDVD ?

ALSO IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE THE CHANGE THE BACKGROUD FILL IN MYDVD ?

3 answers to this question

I AM A NEW USER AND AM TRYING TO CREATE A DVD WITH MULTIPLE SLIDE SHOWS. I FIRST USED VIDEOWAVE AND SLIDE ASSISTANT TO CREATE A SLIDE SHOW, SAVED IT AND THEN TRIED TO GET IT INTO MYDVD BUT MYDVD WOULD NOT EXCEPT IT. SO THEN I CREATED THE SLIDE SHOW IN MYDVD BUT EDITING FUNCTIONS ARE LACKING AND I COULDN'T CHANGE THE SLIDE BACKGROUND FILL TO WHITE.

IN READING SEVERAL FORUMS, PEOPLE ARE SAYING TO USE VIDEOWAVE BUT HOW DO I GET MENUS IN THAT PRODUCT ?

IF I HAVE TO USE MYDVD TO GET MENUS, HOW DO I GET THE VIDEOWAVE SHOW OVER INTO MYDVD ?

Using all CAPITAL letters is considered "uncool" and hard on eyes.

Do your production in VideoWave, save it, then close VideoWave. Open MyDVD, and click on Add New Movie, then browse for the .dmsm file that you created in VideoWave, and bring it it.

Make your menus, and whatever else you want to do, then burn it.

There are many tips on how to use the software in the Tips and Tricks forum.

Archived