• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Motion Picture & Multiple Scenes

mkadam68

Question

I create a slideshow in Motion Picture and then export to Toast for burning. But, I'd like to have more than 1 slideshow on the resulting DVD, like: my trip to Hawaii slideshow, Christmas slideshow, and a Birthday slideshow.

But, I can only export one slideshow and if I then go back and export another, it replaces the previous one so I still end up with only one on the DVD.

Any ideas?

--

Mark

3 answers to this question

I create a slideshow in Motion Picture and then export to Toast for burning. But, I'd like to have more than 1 slideshow on the resulting DVD, like: my trip to Hawaii slideshow, Christmas slideshow, and a Birthday slideshow.

But, I can only export one slideshow and if I then go back and export another, it replaces the previous one so I still end up with only one on the DVD.

Any ideas?

--

Mark

You could save the first slideshow from toast as a disc image and then do your next one and save that as a disc image. When you have done as many as you want, mount all the disk images and copy them to the video mode. Now Burn as Disk image to check all is well before you burn. This might not be the best way but it works.

Archived