• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creating a DVD

NASB

Question

I am new at this and need some advice. I want to create nice DVDs using digital pictures and videos. I have spent hours reading through discussion groups trying to get ideas on how to properly do this.

I capture the Videos and pictures (best quality) onto my computer. What program should I work with to create my DVD wanting to add music, text, etc.? Do I then transfer that into another program to Burn? How do I burn the best quality? I have read something about burning to an ISO first. Is this correct? If it is how do I do that? Then what do I do? What features should be used to make these burn good quality? I read DV AVI - is that correct? Somewhere I read that I should keep these to under an hour. What other helpful advise can you give me.

I tried one in my DVD and I was limited on what I could do and the picture quality of the DVD was terrible. I also had some missing pictures. The issue will not be with my computer system - it is more than capable. (I have a geek-friend who built me a very good system).

As you can tell, I need basic help. Please give me the steps to do this. Thank you.

1 answer to this question

Archived