• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roll Over Button

danlutz

Question

Question

I make the buttons in PhotoShop and use the 2 layer deal with one called overlay and the other called image. Just as the Help file shows. But when I bring the psd into DVDit it read it but when I use it the button it doesn't work. All I can get it to do is use the default highlight tool that DVDit dose. Am I missing something? or do i have to set it up a different way?.

I just want when the button is in use to change to a different button.

If this can't be done is the a way to increase the quality of the highlight button feature in DVDit? By default its pretty low res.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

so you bring in a 2 layer button, place it on a background and then either right click to set a link or drag an item from your project tree onto the button. Then, with your button highlighted, go into the "button attributes" window and make sure the highlight selection is set to button's highlight or photoshop highlight.

FYI, when you have a menu in the preview window, you can press the buttons "A", "C" and "N" on your keyboard to toggle between activated, selected and no highlights to see exactly how your highlights should look.

Archived