Want to upgrade MyDVD 6.02

MysterC

Question

Greetings ,

I have version 6.02 of MyDVD and I now have Vista , I want to upgrade to MyDVD version 9 so it will work with Vista but how do I do this if MyDVD 6.02 will not install? or do I not need MyDVD6.02 to be installed to upgrade?

I almost bought the upgrade but it didn't ask me to prove I have MyDVD 6.02 or not so it must need to be installed...right?? I'm confused.

Thanks for any help. :D

4 answers to this question

Greetings ,

I have version 6.02 of MyDVD and I now have Vista , I want to upgrade to MyDVD version 9 so it will work with Vista but how do I do this if MyDVD 6.02 will not install? or do I not need MyDVD6.02 to be installed to upgrade?

I almost bought the upgrade but it didn't ask me to prove I have MyDVD 6.02 or not so it must need to be installed...right?? I'm confused.

Thanks for any help. :D

Thank you for your questions.

You do not need to have the previous version installed prior to installing MyDVD v9. Make sure your software is registered. You can call 1 866 280 7694 for any other questions regarding upgrading.

Thank you.

Thank you for your questions.

You do not need to have the previous version installed prior to installing MyDVD v9. Make sure your software is registered. You can call 1 866 280 7694 for any other questions regarding upgrading.

Thank you.

Thank you for your response Lisa ,

I just checked and it appears that my copy of MyDVD is not listed under my products , although they do have my old version of EZ CD Creator listed , but when I purchased MyDVD I registered it with Sonic , I still have the email they sent me after registration thanking me for doing so and offering me a discount on my next purchase , it must not have carried over when Roxio and Sonic merged.

I also have my original email receipt for my online purchase.

I tried to register MyDVD with the site but it only goes back to MyDVD 8 and will not let me proceed without putting in a version....which is not listed.

Do you think they will still be able to help me if I call?

thanks for any further help , hate to be a bother.

Rob

Yes,they will still be able to help you.

I also would suggest looking into Easy Media Creator 10 that comes with the latest version of MyDVD.

EMC10

If your version is a full version of MyDVD then you would qualify for the $20 Mail in Rebate.

Lisa

Thank you for your advice!!

have a great day ,

Rob

Archived