• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Last song moves to top of list when burning

suz2337

I was wondering if there is any way to stop the Roxio Creator MyDVD Combo LE from moving the last song to be burned to the top of the song list. After I have choosen the songs I want to burn the last song will be listed at the top of the burn list. Then it takes a while to move the last song back to the end of the list. It is quite annoying and I was wonderng if there is a way to stop this from occuring.

I was wondering if there is any way to stop the Roxio Creator MyDVD Combo LE from moving the last song to be burned to the top of the song list. After I have choosen the songs I want to burn the last song will be listed at the top of the burn list. Then it takes a while to move the last song back to the end of the list. It is quite annoying and I was wonderng if there is a way to stop this from occuring.

I'll assume that you're clicking on the first track to select it, then holding the shift key and clicking on the last track to select all of the tracks you want? And then adding them to your project? Try doing it the other way, click on the last (bottom) song first, then go to the top of the list for your shift-click. See if that solves the problem. (It's actually a "Windows" issue.)

Hope that helps!

Archived