Label Creator in RMC 10 Add Object pane

Tallowcross

Question

I can't get the Add Object pane to work. It is faded looking and the cuser can't open anything. When ever I try to make a lightscribe disc or regular label all I get is thin ring of the picture nesr the center of the disc. Please advise! What do I need to do to activate these buttons. Is there a flaw in the software?

Thanks,

Mark

3 answers to this question

I can't get the Add Object pane to work. It is faded looking and the cuser can't open anything. When ever I try to make a lightscribe disc or regular label all I get is thin ring of the picture nesr the center of the disc. Please advise! What do I need to do to activate these buttons. Is there a flaw in the software?

Thanks,

Mark

You picked the LightScribe text label. Pick any of the regular labels, edit them anyway you want, then print to your LightScribe disc. It will print the way you want it.

When ever I try to make a lightscribe disc or regular label all I get is thin ring of the picture nesr the center of the disc.
I think we all have made that same error at some point. I find that 'lightscribe' template misleading. As Bruce points out, that isn't the only one you can use for priting to Lightscribe. Choose ANY of the templates. Edit text and images as needed and then Choose the Lightscribe in the print dialog box.

Archived