• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

editing with photosuite 9

dan r

Question

I just got a new digital SLR with 10.1 megapixel capability. I edited one of the photos and added text to make a T-Shirt transfer.All worked well until I tried to flatten the canvas so I could reverse the entire image when printing. The program hung up.Had to shut it down with Task Manager. I tried a second time with the same result. I noticed that the canvas size was something like 36" x 54" ! Thinkng that maybe the size was the problem I tried again , but this time I resized the photo first to 8.5 x 11. Everything worked including flatten canvas and I printed my transfer. Is there some kind of limit to the file size that photosuite can handle or am I missing something else ? My understanding of the L, M, S settings on the camera is not really clear.

2 answers to this question

I don't think it is an image file size problem. More likely a limit on the size of the canvas. Instead of just opening a file from the camera, start with creating a letter size canvas first and then adding the image to that. You may have to resize the image to fit.

I guess that's basically what I did when I resized the picture. Thanks for the response.

Archived