• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Install EMC 9 while 10 is installed?

Gone Cruising

Question

I removed EMC 9 and installed 10. There is some changes in EMC 10, such as having to set the transition time for each transition separately which you could set them all in at the same time in EMC9.

Can I install EMC 9 with EMC 10 in my computer? or maybe there can be an update to fix that problem?

running windows vista

4 answers to this question

I removed EMC 9 and installed 10. There is some changes in EMC 10, such as having to set the transition time for each transition separately which you could set them all in at the same time in EMC9.

Can I install EMC 9 with EMC 10 in my computer? or maybe there can be an update to fix that problem?

running windows vista

You can set the transition duration for all transitions at once in EMC 10 in the same you as in EMC 9. The only problem it also sets all the transitions to the one highlighted.

That's the issue. I didn't want to have them all the same...just the length. EMC 9 allowed you to do that. It'll take a long time to adjust each transitions lenght one at a time. So I was thinking of re-installing EMC9.

EMC 9 also gives the same problem to some users if you read the this thread near post #16 THere is a workaround mentioned near the end of the thread for EMC 9 but I tried it in EMC 10 and it did not work. You can have EMC 9 and EMC 10 both installed apparently without them interfering with eadh other.

Archived