DVd creator

victoria

Question

Can someone help me, when im in dvd creator and adding pics, i get an error message stating that dvd creator has encoutered a problem and needs to close then i get an application error. Why does it do this. im geting alot of problems with this dvd creator. i have roxio EMC 7.5, i believe it is. Someone help. Thanks. I will let you know the exact error when i get home.

Is EMC 8 or 9 compatible with IE 7? Will my saved projects open with EMC 8 or 9? Help. Thanks

6 answers to this question

Is EMC 8 or 9 compatible with IE 7? Will my saved projects open with EMC 8 or 9? Help. Thanks
EMC 8, maybe, maybe not. Some have reported issueswith the two, others have not. EMC 9 should, but again, some have reported that there are issue, but not very many have. EMC 10, no one has reported any problems yet with IE 7, but then it's only been out for a couple weeks.

No, version 7 projects are only usable in version 7.

I dont have IE 7 installed or WMP 10. So the projects that I have made in EMC 7.5 will not open or play in EMC 10. When Im in projection editor and adding and orgizing pictures then sometimes I receive a dialog box stating that an error occured and dvd builder needs to close.

I dont have IE 7 installed or WMP 10. So the projects that I have made in EMC 7.5 will not open or play in EMC 10. When Im in projection editor and adding and orgizing pictures then sometimes I receive a dialog box stating that an error occured and dvd builder needs to close.

If you still have EMC 7.5 installed, check your computer for spyware/malware using free versions of either AdAware or Spybot.

Archived