• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Video Transitions etc - box Empty!

DigitalCandyGirl

Question

I just installed this program - brand new right out of the box. I am using Vista. I opened a video from my files into the 'edit video' part. When I click 'add video effect' or ANY other effect or transition a box opens that is empty saying "there are no items to show in this view".

I looked through my instruction book and even installed the content pack from the second disk - no luck....all i want to do is add a basic transition and maybe some text - ARGH!

Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it?

1 answer to this question

I just installed this program - brand new right out of the box. I am using Vista. I opened a video from my files into the 'edit video' part. When I click 'add video effect' or ANY other effect or transition a box opens that is empty saying "there are no items to show in this view".

I looked through my instruction book and even installed the content pack from the second disk - no luck....all i want to do is add a basic transition and maybe some text - ARGH!

Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it?

It sounds like you have a bad install. Before going through the clean install, update the drivers for your video card, and if that doesn't work, then you will have to go through the "clean" install.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=24606

And shut off any internet security and any antivirus software you may have running, when you install the software.

Archived