• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creator Classic

lullabie

Question

animation13dg.th.gif

I have a big problem when I want to burn a multimédia project with the creator classic... see the image (link)...

He burn only a part... don't recognize a cd 703 mo, he burns only 112.63 that's it...

WHY ??? a bog with the creator classic ???

:)

excuse my english :huh: I'm french

Lullaby xxx

7 answers to this question

animation13dg.th.gif

I have a big problem when I want to burn a multimédia project with the creator classic... see the image (link)...

He burn only a part... don't recognize a cd 703 mo, he burns only 112.63 that's it...

WHY ??? a bog with the creator classic ???

excuse my english :huh: I'm french

Lullaby xxx

The total size of the files you selected is 111.53 and you burned 112.63 so that seems correct. I don't understand why you say only a part was burned.

The total size of the files you selected is 111.53 and you burned 112.63 so that seems correct. I don't understand why you say only a part was burned.

Yes Burn nothing, when I listen the cd no sound, nothing.... ??? if I burn with the version 7 that's ok... strange...

Sometimes that's ok and now nothing... I really don't understand... :)

Thank you for the answer

Yes Burn nothing, when I listen the cd no sound, nothing.... ??? if I burn with the version 7 that's ok... strange...

Sometimes that's ok and now nothing... I really don't understand... :huh:

Thank you for the answer

animation111pd.th.gif

Burn in just 1 minute that's it... and nothing on the cd... no music... ???????? why... :) see the image...

If I burn with the version (7) no problem... I have no problem with the creator classic (7)...

Hellllllllp me !!!!!! :D

The first thing I wonder is why are you using Creator Classic to make an audio cd instead of the preferred application which is Music Disc Creator?It looks like you're using all mp3 files so try going to Music Disc Creator and making an mp3 music disc.I'm not sure it will make a difference but it's worth a try.

It's true that mp3 files are actually data files so you can burn them with Creator Classic,I just don't know if it will make a difference in the finished cd.Try it.

The first thing I wonder is why are you using Creator Classic to make an audio cd instead of the preferred application which is Music Disc Creator?It looks like you're using all mp3 files so try going to Music Disc Creator and making an mp3 music disc.I'm not sure it will make a difference but it's worth a try.

It's true that mp3 files are actually data files so you can burn them with Creator Classic,I just don't know if it will make a difference in the finished cd.Try it.

:huh: ok thank you so much for the answer, I try now.

Archived