• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Slideshow with pictures appearing closer

monia13

Question

4 answers to this question

How do I create a slideshow with the effect of pictures moving closer or further away. It looks like zooming in or zooming out.

Use Videowave to assemble your slideshow. It has a Pan & Zoom editor available

In the Storyline Editor, right click on the image you want to zoom, then click edit then pan&zoom editor

Use Videowave to assemble your slideshow. It has a Pan & Zoom editor available

In the Storyline Editor, right click on the image you want to zoom, then click edit then pan&zoom editor

Can Pan & Zoom feature be applied to all photos at once? Or do I need to apply it to each individual photo?

Can Pan & Zoom feature be applied to all photos at once? Or do I need to apply it to each individual photo?

No, I don't think so. Why would you want to since each photo is different and you most likely want to zoom and/or pan to different areas on each photo.

There is also a Slideshow Wizard (Create Slideshow under the Photo Tasks I think) that may apply "random pan&zoom". I only used it once but quit after a few minutes

Yes, pan and zoom can be applied to all photos at once. click on one picture and then ctrl A. This highlights all pictures or selects all pictures. right click on the first picture and a menu will come up. Choose auto motion. All photos now have random pan and zoom applied. Then watch the slideshow and change the pan and zoom for one particular picture that does not pan or zoom in a pleasing manner.

Archived