Videowave can't output any video files.

YADIDA

Question

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has a solution or run into the same problem as this..

I have finished editting my clip (about 4-5 minutes) in Videowave [EMC 8] and when I go to Output as, it never quite finishes. The bar will go up at a steady pace but will always freeze at a random spot depending on the compression type I used. I've had it stop at 99%... <_<

I just want it to be at least 640x480 resolution but I am not sure which is the best compression method.

Computer specs are..

Processor: Intel ® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.93GHz

Memory: 2038MB RAM

DirectX Version: Direct X 9.0c

If anyone can help me I can answer additional info about my computer as long as you tell me where to get that info.. Thanks.

7 answers to this question

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has a solution or run into the same problem as this..

I have finished editting my clip (about 4-5 minutes) in Videowave [EMC 8] and when I go to Output as, it never quite finishes. The bar will go up at a steady pace but will always freeze at a random spot depending on the compression type I used. I've had it stop at 99%... <_<

I just want it to be at least 640x480 resolution but I am not sure which is the best compression method.

Computer specs are..

Processor: Intel ® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.93GHz

Memory: 2038MB RAM

DirectX Version: Direct X 9.0c

If anyone can help me I can answer additional info about my computer as long as you tell me where to get that info.. Thanks.

What video card do you have? Did you update the drivers for it?

Go to Control Panel, click on the System icon, then click on Hardware, then on Device Manager, and then click on the + to the left of Display Adapters. Your video card or chip will be listed there.

Post back what it is.

Intel® 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family

Archived