• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

graphics terrible

postman

Question

I have emachines,inc,bios phoenix 6.00,windows xp.512ram,speed 2486 Mhz,16.92 GB hard disc left.

I got easy media creator 8,ran it ,tried create dvd with menu,and was greeted with orangy pixels and could

just about make out the words my menu????

Answer:

Went to computer solutions shop and they fixed it.

I had Interface Device upgrade from Intel !

P.S. also shop fixed ie7 problem.

3 answers to this question

Huh?

Where/What is the question or details? Crystal Ball is out of service…

my machine is eMachines,inc,512 mb ram,16.92Gb Free,speed2486mhz,bios Phoenix 6.00

I bought easy media creator8 ,ran it,1st problem,tried to create new dvd with menu,selected it

and was greeted with a screen of pixels just about able to read my menu?????

my machine is eMachines,inc,512 mb ram,16.92Gb Free,speed2486mhz,bios Phoenix 6.00

I bought easy media creator8 ,ran it,1st problem,tried to create new dvd with menu,selected it

and was greeted with a screen of pixels just about able to read my menu?????

Perhaps a read of the minimum requirements would have been in order. You computer is good for tasks other than video work. My old laptop is not as good as your computer but it does work and give good graphics.

See if there is an update for your video chip and update that. Go to your computer manufacturer's web site and download/install the new drivers following their instructions. After you have updated the drivers, set VideoWave or MyDVD to software render via top menu- tools>options. Put a dot near software. Try again. What screen resolution are you using?

You may need a new keyboard also since your space bar doesn't seem to work. We are users; not Roxio so we don't have to try to read and respond to your posts. If you want help from us, please take the time to make complete, logical posts.

Archived