• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Please Suggest Best Video/Audio Output

dashe

Question

Hello,

I created a slideshow (both pictures and music) using VideoWave 9. I need to show the slideshow at a party and would like to know what Video File Quality setting I should select to get the highest quality audio and video output. The slideshow will be on my laptop which will be plugged into a projector.

THANKS

2 answers to this question

Hello,

I created a slideshow (both pictures and music) using VideoWave 9. I need to show the slideshow at a party and would like to know what Video File Quality setting I should select to get the highest quality audio and video output. The slideshow will be on my laptop which will be plugged into a projector.

THANKS

When you go to burn in MyDVD, select high quality (second image) and then create an ISO file (first image). You can either copy the ISO file to a disc or you can mount a virtual drive. The video you create will play from your hard drive just as if it were on a DVD but since the computer doesn't have to read a a disc, it will be faster. Find virtual drive under tools; last option on the list.

If people like the slide show and ask for copies, you can just copy that ISO image as many times as you need to.

A word of caution based on a recent experience. Try this before the party. Not all projectors and computers and programs are compatible. I rented a projector and when I connected it to the computer, I got the Windows start up screen so I thought it would work. When I then opened Windows Media Player, I saw the outline but the playing area was blank. Thank goodness that I was able to get another projector that played the slide show perfectly. The slide show was one of a bride and groom growing up that was shown during a wedding dinner with 250 guests !

You could output that slide show to a file and play the file on your computer -less work for now. Play with the CinePlayer in EMC 9 or with WMP. Output the project as a DV AVI file. The applications should both play it.

Archived