• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

hby

Limit Capture Time In Creator 8?

Question

Does Creator 8 have, under manual settings, limit capture time options (minutes & seconds) like had in Creator 7? I can't find it.

Thanks for any help!!!

3 answers to this question

Hi,

Hoping someone out there can help! I just upgraded to Creatore 8 from 7.

I'm unable to locate settings to control, in minutes & seconds, video capture from my camera. Creator 7 had a "Limit Caputre To" screen that allowed time capture duration to be entered. This feature was great - meant I didn't have to return to the computer to stop recording 25 minutes later to get the section I wanted.

Thanks for any help!!!

Hi,

Hoping someone out there can help! I just upgraded to Creatore 8 from 7.

I'm unable to locate settings to control, in minutes & seconds, video capture from my camera. Creator 7 had a "Limit Caputre To" screen that allowed time capture duration to be entered. This feature was great - meant I didn't have to return to the computer to stop recording 25 minutes later to get the section I wanted.

Thanks for any help!!!

Don't know if this helps. 12798.jpg

Thanks Alan for the suggestion. I tried but input rewound to beginning and scanned. The scanned output only had one file. In Creator 7 you could place input at a spot, tell Creator to record for 45 minutes and 30 seconds. I could return later and only the 45-30 would have been captures. Can't believe Roxio didn't include this feature in 8!!

Thanks...Harry