• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Grlzwchr

Program not working

Question

Hey guys im assuming from the other post im not the only one having a problem,i have the newest version of EMC10 deluxe and like every one else it keeps freezing my computer im strongly thinking about returning it

7 answers to this question

Hey guys im assuming from the other post im not the only one having a problem,i have the newest version of EMC10 deluxe and like every one else it keeps freezing my computer im strongly thinking about returning it

You'll need to post a bit more specific info about your problem so that we can help you. Start with your system specs and include detailed info on what you were doing when the freeze happened and any error messages you get.

Make sure your drivers are updated and your hard drive is defragged as well.

I would try using msconfig to temporarily disable any services and startup items that are not needed including the roxio ones. If you find that it suddenly works, it is likely that one or more of those services were causing a conflict so it is just a matter of using the process of elimination to figure out which one.

And I agree, we need more specific information to troubleshoot.

B) Well guys since my last post i have been able to resolve most of my problems ,i have to say since those roxio tech guys helped me the program is working fine so far,(dont wanna talk to fast)...lol but when you get it(the software) going it is truly awesome. ;)

Thanks again Roxio Tech support

I just tried to copy a disk with about 30 pictures on it. The first try ended up locking the computer and required a cold reboot. After 30 minutes on the second try, the screen still has the progress bar at the very end and is not doing anything. Looks like the computer is locked again.

I do believe we are beta testing a program for Roxio.

Tom

I just tried to copy a disk with about 30 pictures on it. The first try ended up locking the computer and required a cold reboot. After 30 minutes on the second try, the screen still has the progress bar at the very end and is not doing anything. Looks like the computer is locked again.

I do believe we are beta testing a program for Roxio.

Tom

You are not beta testing anything!

Looking at your posting history here, you have computer problems and Roxio is not going to be able to fix that.

All of your posts are of a me too, me too' nature. You have yet to start a thead, state a problem, list your system specs and do any troubleshooting.

What you really need to do is reformat your HD and start from scratch.

I would try using msconfig to temporarily disable any services and startup items that are not needed including the roxio ones. If you find that it suddenly works, it is likely that one or more of those services were causing a conflict so it is just a matter of using the process of elimination to figure out which one.

And I agree, we need more specific information to troubleshoot.

I tried this idea, and disabled everything as instructed, but it made no difference, the program still does not work.

I don't have time for these games. What number do I call to get a refund so I can buy something that works without this headache?

I tried this idea, and disabled everything as instructed, but it made no difference, the program still does not work.

I don't have time for these games. What number do I call to get a refund so I can buy something that works without this headache?

Check the main Roxio webpage, under Customer Support.