• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can't Hear Record Playing Using Sound Editor

shadybird

Question

3 answers to this question

I have the same problem, nearly. I want to monitor the recording I'm making from a cassette tape, but I can only hear it during playback, and not while making the recording. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Laurie

Try opening up your volume controls in Windows and see if the proper devices are selected for recording and playback and nothing is muted and volume level set for the devices you are using.

I have the same problem, nearly. I want to monitor the recording I'm making from a cassette tape, but I can only hear it during playback, and not while making the recording. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Laurie

Shadybird hasn't been back here in 9 months. Try what Rich says, but next time, please don't open a thread that is 9 months old. Start a thread of your own.

Thanks,

Laurie

Can anyone tell me why I can't hear my record playing using Sound Editor. The only way that I can hear it, is to play it back. What I want to be able to do, is hear it while it is playing.

Archived