• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

srfnlzrd

Disc Image Loader

Question

I'm really upset at Disc Image Loader. Whenever I attempt to create an emulated drive, my computer reboots. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but to no avail! I don't get any error messages, it just reboots. I used this tool all of the time on my previous computer without any problems (same software version). I have been unable to create an emulated drive on my new computer (just got it this wee).

Any ideas or suggestions?

4 answers to this question

I'm really upset at Disc Image Loader. Whenever I attempt to create an emulated drive, my computer reboots. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but to no avail! I don't get any error messages, it just reboots. I used this tool all of the time on my previous computer without any problems (same software version). I have been unable to create an emulated drive on my new computer (just got it this wee).

If you didn't build the computer yourself, I would bet that there is a slug of software on your computer that is conflicting with EMC 8.

Perhaps a driver problem? Are your drivers updated? How about the BIOS?

My experience with new computers is that their drivers & BIOS are frequently out of date even straight out of the box.

Lance

Perhaps a driver problem? Are your drivers updated? How about the BIOS?

My experience with new computers is that their drivers & BIOS are frequently out of date even straight out of the box.

Lance

I hadn't tought of that... After I updated the BIOS, it worked like a charm! Thanks so much!!!

lehill, never would have thought of the BIOS......great work!