• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Rebate Issue

whitapple1v7

Question

I bought a legitimate copy of Toast 7 and have bought Toast 5 & 6 in the past. I sent away for my rebate after leaving it on my desk for some time. My rebate was turned down because it was postmarked a few days past 30 days. Although the requirements said nothing about a post date, it was mentioned in in the corner of the rebate form. If anyone has a name who I can talk to, let me know. It may be only $20.00, but it is the principle of the thing. I have been a loyal customer for several years. What makes it worse is the Rebate is valid through August 2007. If I can't get this resolved to my satisfaction, then my respect of Roxio is Toast!

2 answers to this question

The rebate does clearly mention the 30 day postmark in 2 places.

However, the past month was a busy time for everyone, especially with the holidays and all, so as Patrick has posted below... he'll look into it. If you've missed it by only a few days or so, he'll see what he can do.

I bought a legitimate copy of Toast 7 and have bought Toast 5 & 6 in the past. I sent away for my rebate after leaving it on my desk for some time. My rebate was turned down because it was postmarked a few days past 30 days. Although the requirements said nothing about a post date, it was mentioned in in the corner of the rebate form. If anyone has a name who I can talk to, let me know. It may be only $20.00, but it is the principle of the thing. I have been a loyal customer for several years. What makes it worse is the Rebate is valid through August 2007. If I can't get this resolved to my satisfaction, then my respect of Roxio is Toast!

Check your e-mail please.

Archived