• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Save or Convert to a different format

brad murray

Question

3 answers to this question

Using Videowave you use File/Output As and then select the video format you want for your output. If you are talking about the project files (they have the extensions dmsm for Videowave and dmsd for myDVD), these are not video files but only a list of instructions on how to create your projects, source files used, edits made etc.

Thanks Walt; I guess my question refers to projects created with MyDVD (dmsd). Q1; how can I convert these to another format and Q2: how can I put 2 seperate MyDVD projets on a single DVD? Thanks.

Thanks Walt; I guess my question refers to projects created with MyDVD (dmsd). Q1; how can I convert these to another format and Q2: how can I put 2 seperate MyDVD projets on a single DVD? Thanks.

You can't convert to anything in MyDVD. That is why you should be using VideoWave to create your productions. It is the program that was designed to do that.

MyDVD is for authoring and burning the production that you made in VideoWave.

Using MyDVD 8, is there a way to save a new project or convert an extisting project to WMV or Quick Time format?

Using Videowave you use File/Output As and then select the video format you want for your output. If you are talking about the project files (they have the extensions dmsm for Videowave and dmsd for myDVD), these are not video files but only a list of instructions on how to create your projects, source files used, edits made etc.

Archived