CGINGER

NO M3U but PVM AND MPVTHUMB

Question

I would welcome some advice. In the old days , Roxio 5 , when you burnt an MP3 CD, a playlist, .m3u, was automatically created. This no longer happens, why?

Instead I have a album.pvm files and a folder MPVTHUMB which seems more relevant to DVD menu, that a burn to CD. Why is space wasted on the MP3 CD with these items please?

Am I missing something !

2 answers to this question

I would welcome some advice. In the old days , Roxio 5 , when you burnt an MP3 CD, a playlist, .m3u, was automatically created. This no longer happens, why?

Instead I have a album.pvm files and a folder MPVTHUMB which seems more relevant to DVD menu, that a burn to CD. Why is space wasted on the MP3 CD with these items please?

Am I missing something !

You could try asking Roxio directly. This is a users forum, and hopefully someone on the forums can answer your question, if you don't get an answer from Roxio.

When making an mp3 disc with Music Disc Creator go to File,Project settings and put a check next to whatever you want under Presentation Format.

Why you have those other files I have no clue.Something tells me you have the wrong project type.From what I read those files are associated with a photo disc.

If you're making the disc from the Home application these choices aren't available.

Edited by tbrewst